Hold the date – 3 February 2020
Date to be confirmed. Contact BPIF to pre-book a space.
7 North East member companies were involved in the Leeds Apprenticeship Recruitment Fair event, as part of National Apprenticeship Week to promote and showcase the amazing opportunities a print apprenticeship can offer.
Apprentice19 took place on Tuesday 18 June and Wednesday 19 June 2019 at Guildhall, City of London.
Apprentice18 organised by Stationers in collaboration with Ravensbourne College intended to highlight to students the wealth of apprenticeships available.
- Resources for visiting a school Information and resources available for preparing and undertaking a visit to a school.
- Resources for hosting a visit Information and resources available for preparing and hosting a visit.
- Resources for work experience Information and resources available for preparing and undertaking work experience.
- Government resources Useful resources provided by the Government to help you understand more about the apprenticeships.
- Industry awards and bursaries Information on Industry Awards and Bursaries, including past award results.
- Employer case studies To showcase how important apprenticeships are for our industry, we've spoken to several employers who have apprentices to get their take on why print apprenticeships work.
- Curiosities of print Interesting stories about print.
- Gatsby Benchmarks The Gatsby Benchmarks put the employer at the centre of the careers programme and secondary schools are expected to provide pupils with ‘at least one meaningful interaction with businesses every year’.