Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
ERA offers strategic advice and practical methods which optimise supplier relationships and use their experience from specialists to advise businesses on how to get the best deal from suppliers. They stay with their clients for the long term, conducting regular invoice audits. This ensures that they maximise the savings we identify and keep prices in check for the long term.
ERA Help to:
- Improve internal processes
- Manage supplier relationships
- Benchmark prices
- Conduct tendering exercises
- Integrate and identify new suppliers
ERA goes far beyond seeking just short-term savings and the limitations of in-house teams to deliver long-term financial and efficiency benefits. Their expertise spans over 100 supply areas from services such as communications, logistics and waste/recycling management, to operational costs such as facilities management, packaging and machine maintenance.
- Point of Sale Materials
- Gas & Electricity
- IT - support & maintenance
- IT - consumables
- Laser Printers/Photocopiers
- Business Rates
- Machine Maintenance
- Facilities Management
- Fuel Cards
- International freight
- And, there, of course, many more!
- BPIF Insurance The BPIF insurance scheme has recently undergone an extensive review to see how we can better serve members which has resulted in wider covers designed specifically for the printing industry which are exclusive to BPIF members.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance Atlantic Print Solutions is the BPIF's print breakdown insurance provider. We are commited to delivering breakdown cover for press, pre-press and post press print equipment.
- Financial Services The BPIF teamed up with a financial partner to provide members with R&D, VAT, Capital Allowances and Corporate Finance support.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050