When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery.
To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme. Our bulk buying power has ensured that this scheme delivers competitive rates with a wide ranging scope of benefits. Research has shown that the provision of private health schemes for staff can reduce absenteeism and promote a faster recuperation following illness. Private health insurance is also a cost-effective and valued employee benefit, which helps to create an attractive employee package for current and prospective recruits.
- BPIF Insurance The BPIF insurance scheme has recently undergone an extensive review to see how we can better serve members which has resulted in wider covers designed specifically for the printing industry which are exclusive to BPIF members.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- Financial Services The BPIF teamed up with a financial partner to provide members with R&D, VAT, Capital Allowances and Corporate Finance support.
- Waste Management
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050