When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery.
To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme. Our bulk buying power has ensured that this scheme delivers competitive rates with a wide ranging scope of benefits. Research has shown that the provision of private health schemes for staff can reduce absenteeism and promote a faster recuperation following illness. Private health insurance is also a cost-effective and valued employee benefit, which helps to create an attractive employee package for current and prospective recruits.
- Insurance BPIF Insurance Services is the insurance and risk management service designed specifically for the needs of UK printers and packagers and is exclusive to BPIF members.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Abbey Tax to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
- Capital Allowances Over 50% of commercial property owners have not made a capital allowances claim – are you one of them?
- Corporate Finance We are fully committed to managing the entire corporate finance deal process, minimising risks and ultimately getting the best deal for you.
- RAC The BPIF has added its buying power to that of the BOSS Federation to provide BPIF members with huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- VAT The BPIF have teamed up with specialist Garbutt Elliott to help you distinguish your VAT requirements.
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance Atlantic Print Solutions is the BPIF's print breakdown insurance provider. We are commited to delivering breakdown cover for press, pre-press and post press print equipment.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050