When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery.
To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme. Our bulk buying power has ensured that this scheme delivers competitive rates with a wide ranging scope of benefits. Research has shown that the provision of private health schemes for staff can reduce absenteeism and promote a faster recuperation following illness. Private health insurance is also a cost-effective and valued employee benefit, which helps to create an attractive employee package for current and prospective recruits.
- Insurance BPIF Insurance Services is the insurance and risk management service designed specifically for the needs of UK printers and packagers and is exclusive to BPIF members.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Abbey Tax to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
- Capital Allowances Over 50% of commercial property owners have not made a capital allowances claim – are you one of them?
- Corporate Finance We are fully committed to managing the entire corporate finance deal process, minimising risks and ultimately getting the best deal for you.
- RAC The BPIF has added its buying power to that of the BOSS Federation to provide BPIF members with huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050