The content of this page is member protected.
Login to your individual account below. If you are not a BPIF member, and require support during this crisis please contact us on [email protected] and we will put you in touch with our team to discuss requirements.
- The All Party Parliamentary Print Group The All Party Parliamentary Print Group (APPG) was established in 2001 and exists to provide a forum in which the issues impacting on the printing industry may be debated
- Priorities for Print Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
- Government & Industry Committee The Government and Industry Committee aims to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
- Consultations The BPIF is regularly consulted by the government regarding the formulation of public policy.
- Lobbying Updates for Members Downloadable lobbying update for members.
- Meet Your MP We're always looking for ways to connect our members with the country's decision-makers, check out our 'Meet Your MP' guides.
- Pledge for Print The BPIF are asking all parliamentary election candidates - and therefore potential MPs - to sign our ‘Pledge for Print'.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050