Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these. It also introduces MPs and members of the House of Lords to one of the UK's most technologically advanced and economically important manufacturing sectors.
Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
Our priorities are:
Read this issue
- Meet Your MP We're always looking for ways to connect our members with the country's decision-makers, check out our 'Meet Your MP' guides.
- Consultations and Representations The BPIF is regularly consulted by the government regarding the formulation of public policy.
- European Legislation Tracker Downloadable Intergraf Factsheets.
- Lobbying Updates for Members Downloadable lobbying update for members.
- Policy & Public Affairs Committee The Policy & Public Affairs Committee aims to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.