The BPIF teamed up with a financial partner to provide members with R&D, VAT, Capital Allowances and Corporate Finance support.
- BPIF Insurance The BPIF insurance scheme has recently undergone an extensive review to see how we can better serve members which has resulted in wider covers designed specifically for the printing industry which are exclusive to BPIF members.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance Atlantic Print Solutions is the BPIF's print breakdown insurance provider. We are commited to delivering breakdown cover for press, pre-press and post press print equipment.