We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From incident report forms to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
Disclaimer: Remember, Environment Online is intended as a useful tool in any health and safety matters, and not as stand-alone advice. The information and any commentary in the law contained in these documents is provided for information purposes only. Every reasonable effort is made to make the information and commentary accurate and up to date, but no responsibility for its accuracy and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by the BPIF.
- Our Advisers are industry experts Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key environment issues.
- Environmental Healthcheck We can tell you how your business is performing and how it compares with current UK environmental legislation with a BPIF Healthcheck.
- Climate Change Levy Scheme Claim discounts from Government levies on energy bills in return for commitments to improve energy effiency.
- Stamp your business with a BPIF Environmental Seal of Excellence Once you have assessed where your company is at we can help you achieve and be recognised for excellence.
- Legislation Update Service The Legal Register is a list of legislation applicable to the Printing Industry, it offers you a way to keep up to date with environmental and health & safety changes.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050