The BPIF H&S Seal of Excellence Award is a great way for individuals, departments and businesses to demonstrate their expertise both internally and to the Print Industry. Often the SOE award is just one stage in a programme of continued improvement.
To achieve the Seal of Excellence for H&S, a minimum score of 80% must be scored and all mandatory areas must be passed. Members will be asked to have information prepared ready for the visit for verification purposes. Feedback will be given on the day and the company representative and the BPIF Adviser will agree the company position, and any improvement work that is needed. The H&S Seal of Excellence audit will be carried out every two years and the company score must be maintained or improved during this period.
Where a company achieves a score of over 80% and passes all mandatory fields in three or more audits in any two-year period, then the company will be eligible for the ultimate accolade, the BPIF Seal of Business Excellence.
There will be no cost to Platinum members, whilst Gold and Silver members can pay for any audit and win any consequential Seals at the BPIF Specialist Services daily rate.
- Road Map – Covid-Secure create a compliant and trusted environment for your work force by following these 8 steps.
- Docs & Guidance We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From draft policies to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
- Our Advisers are industry experts Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key health and safety requirements.
- We can assess the health of your business We can tell you how your business is performing and how it compares with current UK health and safety legislation with a BPIF Healthcheck.
- Useful Links We can direct you to the links you need to know.
- Legislation & Prosecutions The Legal Register is a list of legislation applicable to the Printing Industry, it offers you a way to keep up to date with environmental and health & safety changes.
- Becoming Compliant Area under development.
- Safety Communications Free resources to help your teams engage better with Health and Safety. Download our posters for your workplace or read about how you can make a Tool Box Talk work for you.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050