The Terms and Conditions are designed with the particular concerns of the print industry in mind and are applicable to all parts of the print process, from design to finishing. Members choosing to use them must note that they are only effective if agreed to in writing before work begins. For clarity, this document is a suggested set of Terms and Conditions only and industry members are free to use any other set of Terms and Conditions they feel appropriate.
The Terms themselves are accompanied by:
- Notes to explain the legal language and advise what members should not adjust without legal advice.
- An introduction to using the Standard Terms effectively.
- BPIF Member Logo Downloadable BPIF Member Logo's in a range of file formats.
- BPIF Constitution Downloadable BPIF Articles of Association.
- 2019/2020 Accounts Downloadable BPIF Accounts for 2019/2020.
- 2020/2021 Accounts Downloadable BPIF Accounts for 2020/2021.
- 2021/2022 Accounts Downloadable BPIF Accounts for 2021/2022.
- AGM Minutes Downloadable Annual General Meeting Minutes.
- BPIF Regional Boards Our Regional Boards are a valuable asset to the BPIF. Run by and for those in the industry, they exist to ensure our members' voices are heard - from a regional point of view.
- Complaints Procedure The BPIF aims to ensure that the highest possible standards of service and conduct are provided by its staff, sub-contractors, members and Associate members.