All printers want to pride themselves in their HR management, but few measure themselves objectively and even fewer carry out independent reviews of their human resource practices. The BPIF HR Audit is a quick, easy and [for Platinum members] free review of your current processes and procedures that gives you a clear work-to list of actions to improve.
The BPIF Adviser will take you through a series of specific detailed questions about current practices on topics such as: HR Responsibility & Personnel Records, Recruitment, Selections And Induction, Terms & Conditions Of Employment, Employee rights, Discipline At Work, Grievances, etc. The questions are based on the legal requirements and best working practices for the printing industry.
The audit is delivered in half a day and is followed up with a detailed report spelling out legal requirements, issues and best practice that need addressing and how to tackle them.
- In-depth review of current legislation compliance
- Identification of shortfalls against accepted best practice
- Clear report advising of corrective actions that need to be made or implemented
- Guidance documents and draft letters
- Promotes best practice in HR
- Identifies opportunities for specific improvements
- Up to date on current legislation
- Assists with tender documentation
- Over 80% pass gains a BPIF Seal of Approval and contributes towards BPIF Seal of Business Excellence
- Road Map – Covid-Secure Create a compliant and trusted environment for your work force by following these 8 steps.
- Resource Library We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From draft policies to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
- Our Advisers are industry experts Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key human resource requirements.
- BPIF Ready Reckoner Do you need to know the national minimum wage or the statutory maternity pay? Use the BPIFs Ready Reckoner.
- Keep up to date The latest HR news, to keep you fully informed.
- HR Events We hold regional HR forums which provide an update of recent and forthcoming changes in legislation.
- Stamp your Business with a BPIF HR Seal of Excellence Once you have assessed where your company is at we can help you achieve and be recognised for excellence.
For all HR queries contact the BPIF HR Helpdesk
01676 526 051