The BPIF HR Seal of Excellence Award is a great way for individuals, departments and businesses to demonstrate their expertise both internally and to the Print Industry. Often the SOE award is just one stage in a programme of continued improvement.
To achieve the Seal of Excellence for HR, a minimum score of 80% must be scored on the HR Healthcheck and all mandatory areas must be passed. Members will be asked to have information prepared ready for the visit for verification purposes. Feedback will be given on the day and the company representative and the BPIF Adviser will agree the company position, and any improvement work that is needed. The HR Seal of Excellence audit will be carried out every two years and the company score must be maintained or improved during this period.
Where a company achieves a score of over 80% and passes all mandatory fields in three or more audits in any two year period, then the company will be eligible for the ultimate accolade, the BPIF Seal of Business Excellence.
There will be no cost to Platinum members, whilst Gold and Silver members can pay for any audit and win any consequential Seals at the BPIF business daily rate.
- Road Map – Covid-Secure Create a compliant and trusted environment for your work force by following these 8 steps.
- Workforce Planning
- Resource Library We have a wealth of online templates you can use. From draft policies to checklists and guidance, as a member you are entitled to use these all for your business.
- Our Advisers are industry experts Our Advisers understand your business and how to ensure you meet key human resource requirements.
- BPIF Ready Reckoner Do you need to know the national minimum wage or the statutory maternity pay? Use the BPIFs Ready Reckoner.
- Keep up to date The latest HR news, to keep you fully informed.
- HR Events We hold regional HR forums which provide an update of recent and forthcoming changes in legislation.
- We can assess the health of your business A BPIF HR Healthcheck can tell you how your business is performing in terms of legal compliance and best practice HR.
For all HR queries contact the BPIF HR Helpdesk
01676 526 051