With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
Operating since 1986 via Aviva, Standard Life and Legal & General, the scheme is a flexible group pension plan fully compliant with auto enrolment requirements. PIPS also offers accompanying competitive life insurance and PHI cover. The scheme is closely supervised by a management committee comprising representatives of the BPIF and UNITE (GPMS). It is advised by independent financial advisers Meridan and AJ Gallagher, which both have teams in place that specialise in the printing industry and can ensure you comply with the new auto-enrolment legislation.
- BPIF Insurance The BPIF insurance scheme has recently undergone an extensive review to see how we can better serve members which has resulted in wider covers designed specifically for the printing industry which are exclusive to BPIF members.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- Financial Services The BPIF teamed up with a financial partner to provide members with R&D, VAT, Capital Allowances and Corporate Finance support.
- Waste Management
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050