With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
Operating since 1986 via Aviva, Standard Life and Legal & General, the scheme is a flexible group pension plan fully compliant with auto enrolment requirements. PIPS also offers accompanying competitive life insurance and PHI cover. The scheme is closely supervised by a management committee comprising representatives of the BPIF and UNITE (GPMS). It is advised by independent financial advisers Meridan and AJ Gallagher, which both have teams in place that specialise in the printing industry and can ensure you comply with the new auto-enrolment legislation.
- Insurance BPIF Insurance Services is the insurance and risk management service designed specifically for the needs of UK printers and packagers and is exclusive to BPIF members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- RAC The BPIF has added its buying power to that of the BOSS Federation to provide BPIF members with huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Abbey Tax to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050