The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
Inenco are proud to support the British Printing Industries Federation’s ongoing work with its members.
As the recommended energy consultant for the BPIF, Inenco provide access not only to secure pricing and supply but also to emerging technology, sustainability and legislative developments – ensuring you always stay ahead.
Inenco has been delivering lasting value for clients for over 50 years and the knowledge and expertise they hold remains unmatched. Their energy traders procure over £1.3 billion of power and gas each year on behalf of over 800 organisations, making them one of the largest third-party purchasers of energy in the UK.
Inenco’s unrivalled expertise can help to secure competitive advantage through identifying, measuring and mitigating risk with your energy strategy, while ensuring that as the needs of your business grows, you have the data, analysis and insights to make more informed decisions.
Inenco pride themselves in being able to assist you with buying your energy smartly and compliantly, but also on how to reduce your current consumption and identify new opportunities. Inenco is investing heavily in innovative technologies, products and services to ensure their clients have an unparalleled long-term energy strategy.
Delivering independent, transparent and integrated energy solutions that meet your business needs today, and will future proof them for tomorrow.
Together we are shaping the future of business energy.
- BPIF Insurance The BPIF insurance scheme has recently undergone an extensive review to see how we can better serve members which has resulted in wider covers designed specifically for the printing industry which are exclusive to BPIF members.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- Machinery Breakdown Insurance Atlantic Print Solutions is the BPIF's print breakdown insurance provider. We are commited to delivering breakdown cover for press, pre-press and post press print equipment.
- Financial Services The BPIF teamed up with a financial partner to provide members with R&D, VAT, Capital Allowances and Corporate Finance support.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050