The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
Inenco are proud to support the British Printing Industries Federation’s ongoing work with its members.
As the recommended energy consultant for the BPIF, Inenco provide access not only to secure pricing and supply but also to emerging technology, sustainability and legislative developments – ensuring you always stay ahead.
Inenco's mission is to help clients deliver a sustainable future through expertise, insight, and Innovation.
The journey to sustainability and carbon net zero
The world around us is changing. People's priorities are shifting. Inenco believe that environmental sustainability will increasingly be at the heart of delivering true business success. It will play a big part in determining competitive advantage and ensuring that businesses that adapt to changing stakeholder priorities, will continue to thrive. Inenco focus is on helping our clients achieve better business but in a greener world.
What do we do?
Inenco do this by helping our customers make the right procurement decisions, better manage the complex process of utility billing, providing data and insight that improves operational and financial performance, and expert consultancy that optimises consumption. All this is enabled by the right systems and processes to manage data at scale, and the insight provided by a team of over 300 experts.
Helping leading organisations for over 50 years
Inenco has over 50 years of consultancy experience working in energy and utilities management; responding to the changing needs of our customers. This gives them the expertise and insight to help successfully control costs, improve margins, achieve regulatory compliance, and protect operational resilience. Inenco customers include leading organisations across sectors from property, manufacturing, retail, and logistics. They also support the delivery of public sector services with a particular focus on health, social housing, and education.
Better Business, Greener World.
Inenco are helping there customers to set and implement clear plans that chart a path to addressing their environmental sustainability challenges, meeting the global challenge of global warming, and achieving a carbon net zero future. For our own part, Inenco is committed to achieving true carbon net zero status by 2035. They have reduced our carbon footprint by 71% in the last year and offset over 500 tonnes of carbon dioxide emissions by supporting schemes that acquire efficient cooking stoves in Malawi and the prevention of deforestation in the Amazon Rainforest. They are also committed to delivering social value activity that supports some of the most socially and economically challenged communities in the country.
- BPIF Insurance The BPIF insurance scheme has recently undergone an extensive review to see how we can better serve members which has resulted in wider covers designed specifically for the printing industry which are exclusive to BPIF members.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- Financial Services The BPIF teamed up with a financial partner to provide members with R&D, VAT, Capital Allowances and Corporate Finance support.
- Waste Management
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050