The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
Inenco are proud to support the British Printing Industries Federation's ongoing work with its members. As the sole recommended consultant for the BPIF, Inenco will aim to provide an end-to-end utility solution. The time and resource required to staying abreast of new sustainability schemes, policy and legislation is increasing and the experts at Inenco can support you in achieving your budget, meeting compliance targets and offering insight and advice on sound investments with a quick payback.
Their energy traders procure over £1.3 billion of power and gas each year on behalf of over 800 organisations, making them one of the largest third party purchasers of energy in the UK. Inenco are proud to work with the BPIF and their dedicated team are sector specialists, understanding the pressing challenges that face printing organisations across the UK.
Inenco's unique Options portfolio approach offers you the opportunity to take flexible approach to your energy procurement. Their team will work with you to determine your attitude to risk management and tailor your approach to fit your business objectives by spreading your volume across multiple purchasing strategies, each with its own level of risk and budget certainty.
Complying with mandatory schemes is too important to leave to chance. Inenco understand the intricacies and differences in reporting requirements for a full range of compulsory and optional energy and environmental schemes such as ESOS, greenhouse gas reporting, climate change agreements, carbon disclosure project and EU emissions trading system to name but a few.
Inenco pride themselves in being able to assist you not only with how to buy your energy smartly and compliantly, they can advise you how to reduce your consumption and identify new opportunities through technology, market opportunities and processes.
By choosing Inenco as your utility consultant, you have at your disposal a vast array of expertise all under one roof.
- Insurance BPIF Insurance Services is the insurance and risk management service designed specifically for the needs of UK printers and packagers and is exclusive to BPIF members.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Abbey Tax to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
- Capital Allowances Over 50% of commercial property owners have not made a capital allowances claim – are you one of them?
- Corporate Finance We are fully committed to managing the entire corporate finance deal process, minimising risks and ultimately getting the best deal for you.
- RAC The BPIF has added its buying power to that of the BOSS Federation to provide BPIF members with huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050