Prismm Environmental, a Reconomy Group Company, is a proven waste service provider and partner for many businesses and associations including the BPIF.
Founded in 2000, Prismm has built specialist skills and knowledge across all areas of waste output from UK print factories, including the most difficult materials that are often still landfilled. They ensure your print waste processes are cost effective and efficient by working with you to promote resources and waste up the waste hierarchy. Their approach is to explore renewable routes such as recycling or reuse, with the aim of achieving zero to landfill for clients.
Interested to see how Prismm can help you with your waste streams? Take a look at their already established schemes below:
Packaging 2 Recycling: A uniquely branded membership scheme, exclusively for the Carton and Packaging sector
- Promote carton packaging as the go to environmental solution to products and packaging choices
- Encourage suppliers to focus branding from other substrates onto carton board
- Bulk and recycle 'difficult' carton grades as a group for improved solutions and finance
Zero Labels 2 Landfill
- Process your label waste and avoid sending to landfill
- Size no longer matters they can collect anything from 600kg to 26 tonnes at a time
- Every printer in the UK from the smallest to the largest is inclusive
- Developed a cost effective and efficient logistical network that covers the entire UK
- Guarantee total destruction and offer Certificates of Destruction for all waste collected
- Label Printers already signed up to the scheme have diverted 5,925 tonnes from landfill since 2015
Zero Foil 2 Landfill
- Process your foil waste and avoid sending it to landfill
- Size no longer matters as we can collect anything from 600kg to 26 tonnes per collection
- Every printer in the UK from the smallest to the largest can join the scheme
- Guarantee total recovery of your foil and can supply Certificates of Destruction for all foil collectors
- Foil printers already signed up to the scheme are ensuring foil waste is diverted from landfill on a daily basis
Display and POS 2 Recycling
Recycling is now possible for all rigid and flexible visual print media. This is an exciting opportunity for businesses working with visual display and point of sale materials and waste and in digital media, wide & giant format industry supply chain.
BPIF has established, in partnership with Prismm its own scheme, entitled Display & POS 2 Recycling, that ensure each member of the scheme receives BPIF certification and open company use of the logo
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050