BPIF INSURANCE BENEFITS
The BPIF insurance scheme has recently undergone an extensive review to see how we can better serve members which has resulted in wider covers designed specifically for the printing industry which are exclusive to BPIF members.
Visit the BPIF Insurance Services website to explore the benefits of our cover and to find out how we can help you.
BENEFITS FOR BPIF MEMBERS:
A print specific
We offer a UK based advised service so if you take out insurance advised by us, you know you are properly covered
Contact us today on 03301 247 137 or email our team at [email protected] to find out how we can help you.
Don't worry if your renewal is not due, please do get in touch with us and we will be happy to contact you closer to the time.
BPIF Insurance Services is a trading name of Aston Lark Limited. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: Ibex House, 42-47 Minories, London, EC3N 1DY. Registered in England and Wales, No. 02831010.
- Zero Cost Debt Recovery & Credit Control In these difficult times the BPIF has decided to team up with Direct Route Debt Recovery and AccountAssyst to offer members the best advice on credit control and debt recovery.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- Energy Management The BPIF have teamed up with Inenco to provide members with an end-to-end utility solution.
- Expense Reduction Our partner Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) can help organisations save money and boost business performance through effective procurement, improved supplier management and smarter spending behaviours.
- Financial Services The BPIF teamed up with a financial partner to provide members with R&D, VAT, Capital Allowances and Corporate Finance support.
- Waste Management
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050