The stated aims of BPIF Training (Wales) is to assist the Welsh print sector to improve the skills of the workforce to develop learning, profitability and sustainability.
Through our sub-contract with ACT Training Group we offer the full range of printing apprenticeships. There are twelve different printing pathways ranging in specification from print finishing to digital print production and over 120 different NVQ units covering the huge variety of printing techniques in lithography/flexography/gravure and screen.
The three basic elements of a Welsh apprenticeship are:-
- A print specific NVQ at either level 2 or 3
- A Technical Certificate comprising three separate exams
- and Essential Skills Wales in Communication and Application of number
As well as these components apprentices will also study:-
- Education for Sustainability and Global Citizenship
- British Values
- and Employees Rights and Responsibilities
The Apprenticeship Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund.
- Hyfforddiant BPIF Cymru Nodau Hyfforddiant BPIF (Cymru) yw cynorthwyo'r sector print Gymraeg i wella sgiliau'r gweithlu i ddatblygu dysgu, proffidioldeb a chynaliadwyedd.