The labels special interest group was established to work closely with UK label printers and Industry Suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK label industry. It also represents the interest of the sector to the UK Government and through its association membership of FINAT the wider European community.
BPIF Labels' objective is to provide a forum for companies in the label printing sector to access specialist advice on matters affecting the industry and influence the UK Government on legislation impacting on the sector. The member's group strives to identify those areas where help, support, information, advice and training may not be available from other sources and provide solutions where they may not otherwise be available.
BPIF Members can join the labels, special interest group, for a very modest fee and access additional information, services and training events that relate more specifically to the very specialised label sector of print and packaging. The group also holds social networking events such as the Spring and Autumn golf days.
- A source of specialist advice to the labels sector
- Provide a networking platform
- Promote industry wide best practice
- Provide industry specific training and learning
- Engage with the workforce of the future
- Influence the UK Government on legislation affecting the sector
The focus for 2021 is to develop engagement and provide sector specific training.
- Steering Group
- E-Learning and Training
- Sponsored online Events
- Flexographic training / apprenticeships
- Revise our best practice guides
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production The group was established to work closely with UK book printers and their suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK books supply chain industry.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
- Display & POS The Display & POS is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the sector.
- Technical Forum The Technical Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Cyber Security Forum The Cyber Security Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Environmental Forum The Environmental Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- School Engagement – Students in Print The BPIF forming a School Engagement Forum for a potential Students in Print initiative. The aim is to help the print, packaging and digital industry address the much publicised skills and age gap, in the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050