12 June 2015
Show me the money
If your business is in need of finance, it helps to know what is available. The UK Treasury (with Ulster Business) sums up your options.
The most suitable finance option for your business depends on many things, including:
- how much funding you need
- your current business revenue or if you’re a new business
- whether or not you’re willing to offer personal assets as security – this can make it easier to get funding but is risky if you’re not able to maintain payments
- whether or not you own a business property – this can make it easier to get funding
- whether or not you’re willing to sell shares
This guide explains the different types of funding available and provides advantages and disadvantages for each.
- Investment finance
- Invoice financing
- Leasing and asset finance
For further information read the article on Ulster Business, access the guide on the GOV.UK website or try using the BPIF's Funding Finder website using the links below.Downloads
8 January 2020
Further information on UK paper and board demand available to BPIF members from EMGE - paper industry consultants.
16 January 2020
A BPIF analysis of newly revised data from the Office for National Statistics provides a detailed product sector breakdown for UK manufacturer sales of printed products.