1 December 2021
A glimpse into the future of marketing - and the surprising role of print
Sappi, the South Africa headquartered manufacturer of pulp, paper and packaging products, together with global data analytics consultancy Kantar, have surveyed more than 1,200 marketing specialists across Europe and the US - to bring you the key trends, insights and strategies you need as businesses head into the post-pandemic era.
- Practical ways to maximise your marketing ROI - and stand out from the competition.
- How to create campaigns that are agile and responsive - as well as authentic and trusted.
- Why sustainability is more than the next big thing - and how to market in ways that contribute to the circular economy.
The survey shows:
- ROI is a top-three KPI for marketers acros Europe and the US.
- 96% of marketers believe that agile and flexible marketing will be key over the next 12 months.
- Marketers see sustainability as the most important trend of the next 12 months.
Go to the Sappi website (link below) to request your free printed copy of the Sappi/Kantar report.Downloads
Intergraf Economic News (Paper Prices) - April 2023
11 April 2023
Access the latest edition of the Economic Newsletter for the European Printing Industry for data on paper consumption, and pricing data for pulp, paper and recovered paper.
Intergraf Packaging Market Report 2023
11 April 2023
Intergraf has partnered with Smithers, a global provider of market research, to supply its members and the industry with the latest packaging market data.