The BPIF is continuing to develop support to assist BPIF members with salary and wage benchmarking. We are currently concentrating on operators of sheet-fed offset litho printing machines and now salaries for non-production and managerial occupations. We hope to expand the scope to cover pre-press, digital, finishing and other sector specific occupations.
Helping you benchmark your company's salaries.
The BPIF has designed an online Salary Survey to help provide you with the information you need to benchmark salaries in your industry.
The length of time it takes to respond will depend upon how many Director, Production Management, Sales & Marketing and Finance & Administration occupations you choose to benchmark salaries for.
If you are interested in benchmarking your company's salaries please click the Salary Survey link below
Sheet-fed offset litho machines
If you are interested in benchmarking the wages you pay your sheet-fed offset litho machine printers and assistants please click on the Sheet-fed offset litho link below.
Wage benchmarking specifically limited to operators of B1 6, 8 and 10 colour/unit presses - click on the Sheet-red offset litho link below.
Label sector occupations
If you operate in the label sector and are interested in benchmarking the wages you pay selected non-mangerial occupations please click on the Label sector occupations link below.
Information on pay reviews is collected and published in our Printing Outlook survey - visit the Printing Outlook section on our website to access the latest details.
- Printing Outlook Printing Outlook is the BPIF's quarterly printing industry trends survey, compiled primarily from an online survey of BPIF members.
- Facts and Figures Using data from a wide range of official sources, the BPIF has published UK printing - the facts and figures.
- Industry Research Downloads and links to other relevant reports, resources and industry specific data.
- Print Media Industry Climate Heidelberg has harnessed the data collected from over 5,000 machines worldwide connected to the Heidelberg Cloud to report on activity and display the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Economic Dashboard View the latest economic indicators for the UK from the Office for National Statistics on this economic dashboard.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050