The content of this page is member protected.
Login to your individual account below. If you are not a BPIF member, and require support please contact us on [email protected] and we will put you in touch with our team to discuss requirements.
If you are having problems with your login, please click here.
Not a member
Sign up today for all our great benefits
Corporate Membership Find out More or Sign Up
Associate Membership Find out More or Sign Up
24 January 2017Back to list
- The All Party Parliamentary Print Group The All Party Parliamentary Print Group (APPG) was established in 2001 and exists to provide a forum in which the issues impacting on the printing industry may be debated
- Priorities for Print Priorities for Print sets out our members' current concerns on a number of key issues facing the industry and the actions that we believe need to be taken by Government to address these.
- Meet Your MP We're always looking for ways to connect our members with the country's decision-makers, check out our 'Meet Your MP' guides.
- European Legislation Tracker Downloadable Intergraf Factsheets.
- Lobbying Updates for Members Downloadable lobbying update for members.
- Government & Industry Committee The Government and Industry Committee aims to influence developments, prioritise issues, gain understanding and set the agenda.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050
For further information please contact your Regional BPIF Office