Funding for customs declaration training
Importers/exporters who will need to complete customs declarations can apply for funding for training. It's called the Customs Intermediaries Grant Scheme and £2m of this is available to upskill staff to complete their own declarations. If you use, or plan to use, an intermediary they can also apply for some of a pot of £3m available for IT investment. Applications are open now until 5 April 2019 or the funding runs out - whichever is sooner - so apply ASAP! You can register and apply online.
- Brexit Transition - Important info Please click here for the Brexit Transition Checklist.
- Brexit Bulletins Catch up with all our Brexit Bulletins so far.
- Importing and Exporting All the latest information on tariffs and non-tariff barriers – if you import or export you’ll find helpful resources here.
- Northern Ireland Based in Northern Ireland, find more information here.
- Employment Do you have staff from the EU? Here’s what you - and they - need to know.
- Running your business Your customers may be checking their supply chains and some of you report back that you're also putting in the ground work to ensure continuity of service.
- Queries and Guidance he BPIF have put together the below documents based on the queries we have been helping BPIF Members navigate through in 2020.
- Other resources Everyone’s talking about Brexit. We’ve pulled together some of the more interesting publications out there.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050