Join us on the 31 March 2020 to help develop the industries future through the BPIF School Engagement Programme.
The BPIF is actively creating a school engagement programme to help bridge the much publicised skills and age gap, along with addressing diversity and social inclusion in the industry.
The programme objectives are;
- Promoting the industry to students, educators, unions and associations
- Providing companies with resources to engage with schools, colleges and universities
- Increasing industry apprenticeship take up
- Improving relationships between companies and the educational sector
- Creating a programme exclusively for BPIF members
This meeting will discuss how the BPIF has progressed from the initial meeting on the 15 January, in relation to the programme the following topics will be discussed;
- Toolkit (the resources to conduct school engagement)
A full agenda will be released in due course.
The meeting will build on the development, present on formalised outputs and develop resources, exploring the needs of members, schools and students across the UK and gained an understanding of the needs across Europe.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050