BPIF Workshop - Operational Performance unlocking Internal Margins
With Brexit around the corner alongside the current sense of economic uncertainty, cost savings are an important factor in maintaining business performance.
Focusing on internal margins will allow businesses to unlock bottom-line savings.
Who is it for?
This one-day workshop is designed for production directors, production managers, production team leaders and supporting roles of whom are responsible for managing people, operational performance and related costs.
Purpose of course
This workshop will focus on 5 specific points looking at how businesses can identify and unlock internal marginal gains into bottom line profits.
The course will encourage group participation and consist of proven operational concepts used as launch pads for business improvement programs.
- How do you measure your operational performance? Is it real?
- Is your business exploiting internal marginal gains? - The 1% approach theory
- Is operational data the new oil? Do equipment/processes require measurement. Why?
- "Go for the gap.... change your game plan" Employee engagement/empowerment tools.
- Maintaining focus and momentum of actions. A common business failing point!
Delegates will leave with a clear understanding and enthused motivation of how to unlock internal marginal gains within their business.
There is no charge for BPIF members to attend this event, and lunch will be provided, but booking is essential as places are limited.
Please use the 'Book Now' facility to reserve your place.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050