5 September 2019 - 10.00am - 3.00pm
Meriden Business Park, 2 Villier's Court, Copse Drive, Coventry, CV5 9RN
Buffet lunch, tea and coffee will be provided
This workshop aims to help delegates understand the principle that good customer service is about knowing and understanding your customer, whereas excellent customer service is about adapting to your customer's needs.
Who is the course for?
• Suitable for anyone in an external customer-facing role
• Suitable for junior or middle managers with responsibility for a customer service delivery team
What will you get out of it?
• The ability to recognise the individual needs of different customers
• An insight into the psychology behind customer conflict
• A practical understanding of the communication process
• Knowing the importance of resolving customer complaints
• Different tools and techniques to take forward into your own organisation
• Confidence from appreciating a more scientific approach to customer service
There are only 12 places available so we recommend you book quickly.
Cost per delegate is £99 for members (plus VAT) and £199 non-members (plus VAT). Booking is on first come first served basis.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335