12 December 2023 - 9.30 - 12.30
BPIF, Villiers Court, Meriden Business Park, Coventry, CV5 9RN
Focus of the day
The day will focus on the challenges of managing attendance; identifying cause(s) of absences; enabling managers to deal with them; support the employee; deter casual absences; establish if attendance is likely to improve; identify any workplace problems; improve morale and motivation with employees; reduce absenteeism; and costs to increase productivity.
What will be covered
- An understanding of the importance of monitoring and measuring staff absence
- An awareness of the benefits of ‘Return-to-Work Interviews’
- An awareness of the relevant legislation and how to avoid discrimination Equality Act 2010
- An appreciation of the line manager’s role in dealing with absence
- The skills to help them identify the appropriate and correct procedures to facilitate an early return to work
Who is the course for
Anyone who is a team leader, supervisor or manager, or any of which wanting to brush up on experience and the understanding of managing absence to improve costs and productivity with the workforce.
Price per delegate
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01676 526030