At the BPIF we frequently meet our members and do our best to listening to your needs; this helps us develop our plans for regional activities. These plans are all aligned to the overall BPIF strategy of 'making members more successful' by reducing costs, improving turnover, improving profitability and improving profile.
The BPIF operates with 6 Regional Boards made up of senior directors of member businesses. The Regional Boards help direct my efforts to support the on-going needs of members. Constitutionally, we cannot form a separate Northern Ireland Board, but can form a Committee, with the aim that this helps direct more appropriate and effective support back to you, and boost the representation of our sector to local government and institutions.
We would like our BPIF Members in Northern Ireland to get involved and help us form a BPIF Northern Ireland Committee - please come to our meeting on Friday 1st March at The Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club (further details below).
Your involvement in this committee will not only help us but it will help ensure that your company gets what you need from us - that is why we view the formation of a BPIF Northern Ireland Committee as a progressive step forward.
As a BPIF Member, we would like to invite you to an Introduction Meeting, during which we can scope out the Committee in terms of its operations and objectives:
- To gather and assess the view of members across the Region.
- Communicate these views via the North West Regional Board.
- Ensure that information on important developments is disseminated to members.
- Comment on BPIF plans, policies, strategies, priorities and budgetary matters.
- Receive reports from me as Regional Director on activities across the Region.
- Promote relations between BPIF and important external organisations in the Region.
- Promote BPIF membership to non-members.
- Formed of a minimum of six BPIF Members from Northern Ireland, with a Regional Chair.
- Meeting twice per year (around March and November).
A key part of our plan is to be able to deliver events and activities locally to members where possible.
- Events and Workshops - what events would members' like to see delivered in the Region?
- Supplier events - working with our Associate Members, what activities could be delivered to highlight innovation and best practice?
- Roadshows - review the content and delivery to ensure these events remain interesting.
- Brexit - provide a regional voice to the BPIF National Board on specific regional issues.
- Our ambition is to generate sufficient interest to be able to hold at least three events, two Roadshows and two Committee meetings per year.
We would like to invite BPIF Northern Ireland members to the Introduction Meeting to be held at 9.30am on Friday 1st March 2019 at Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club, Templepatrick BT39 0DD.
Please let us know whether you are able to attend this meeting, or there are any points that you would like me to raise on your behalf. If you would like to discuss the Committee, or any aspect of BPIF Membership please do not hesitate to contact Darren.
Please respond via email to Darren (contact details on the right), registering your attendance at this meeting. If you are unable to attend please let Darren know if this is due to the timing or date of the meeting - or any other reason you'd care to identify. We understand that you may not be able to attend due to time constraints but if you would like to attend any future meetings or become a member of the committee, please do let us know.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335