CDi Yorkshire (Creative Digital Industries Yorkshire) is an initiative to inform and support the supply chain that links brands to consumers for the creative and digital industry in Yorkshire. CDi Yorkshire aims to ensure that the Creative and Digital Sector in Yorkshire maintains its position as a major national player. CDi Yorkshire incorporates the key elements of the marketing and communications media by engaging the brand owners, creative and digital agencies, printers, big data managers and consumer behaviourists.
We will increase regional collaboration, better develop supply chains, increase productivity and innovation with the application of new techniques and create greater regional strength in the creative and digital industry.
- Enhancing Networking Opportunities
- Sharing best practice
- Seeking out investment funding
- Supporting training and development
For more information go to www.visualmediaconference.com
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production BPS is the interest group for BPIF members who manufacture books and journals.
- BPIF In-house Corporate Print Services The in-house and Corporate Print Services group provides its members with a network to openly discuss both practical and technical issues and to share best practice.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050