BPIF Labels (formerly the British Roll Label Association - BRLA) enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels. The association has over 60 members under the chairmanship of Non-Executive Chairman, John Bambery, ex Managing Director and owner of Lancastrian Labels Ltd.
From having a strong presence at exhibitions throughout the year to hosting seminars, forums and study tours BPIF Labels have an exciting events calendar. The annual golf day is always an event not to be missed.
To view the full list of events please click here
The BPIF is the lead body in promoting the SCOPE project relating to the development of new products for printable electronics.
This project comes under the Government sponsored AMSCI programme (Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative) and seeks to develop a UK supply chain to respond to the opportunities of printable electronics.
BPIF labels, in conjunction with leading suppliers to the industry, organise specialist one day operator training days. Subjects that have been covered are:
- Anilox roll care and maintenance
- UV lamp care and maintenance
- Print cylinder and die-cutting procedures
- Benefits of efficient rewinding and inspection
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production BPS is the interest group for BPIF members who manufacture books and journals.
- BPIF In-house Corporate Print Services The in-house and Corporate Print Services group provides its members with a network to openly discuss both practical and technical issues and to share best practice.
- CDi Yorkshire CDi Yorkshire (Creative Digital Industries Yorkshire) is an initiative to inform and support the supply chain that links brands to consumers for the creative and digital industry in Yorkshire.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050