The BPIF has added its buying power to that of the Boss Federation to provide BPIF members with huge savings on RAC Business breakdown cover.
- Roadside - An essential part of the RAC's breakdown service. If one of your drivers breaks down RAC provides a fast and reliable service to get them mobile again. If the vehicle can't be repaired at the roadside, it will be towed to a local garage.
- At Home - RAC will attend breakdowns at your driver's home or office. If the problem can't be fixed on the spot, the vehicle will be towed to a local garage.
- Recovery - If the vehicle cannot be repaired on the spot, RAC will take it, the driver and up to seven people to any destination in mainland UK in one uninterrupted journey.
- Onward Travel - If a vehicle cannot be repaired at the roadside or is immobilised, Onward Travel ensures your driver can continue their journey by organising rail travel, a hire car or overnight accommodation.
- Accident Support - Select now offers complimentary access to RAC's award winning Accident Support. If one of your drivers is involved in an accident, RAC helps to lighten the administrative load, by arranging for the vehicle to be recovered to one of their approved repairers, recording the details of the accident accurately and providing documentation to assist in pursuing insurance/any other claims you may be eligible for. In the case of a non fault accident a courtesy vehicle will be provided for the duration of the repair.
- Insurance BPIF Insurance Services is the insurance and risk management service designed specifically for the needs of UK printers and packagers and is exclusive to BPIF members.
- Pensions With over £150 million in funds, the Printing Industry Pension Scheme (PIPS) is the first choice for many members.
- Healthcare When key people in your business fall ill, you’ll naturally want to give them the best chance of a speedy recovery. To help with this process, we offer a unique health insurance scheme.
- R&D Tax Credits The BPIF have teamed up with R&D Tax specialist Abbey Tax to help members identify and claim tax credits for any development work undertaken.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050