7 November 2017 - 10am - 4pm
The Digital Academy, Coalville, Leicestershire.
This workshop is designed for intermediate users who have a good grasp of the basic operation of ONYX and are keen to expand their knowledge further to take advantage of the many extra features that ONYX provides. This course is the first of three that we will be offering to ONYX users: the second course will be for advanced users who would like to delve deep into the software to reach a higher level of expertise. Finally we will be offering for the first time Certified ONYX training. This will cover every aspect of the ONYX rip and lead to the attendee becoming an ONYX Certified Operator.
- Understanding the core features
- Appreciation of the various workflows ONYX can provide
- Explore the colour handling capabilities of the RIP
- Tips, Tricks and where to find help.
- Product overview
- RIP management essentials - drivers, profiles & updates
- Simple Workflow setup
- Coffee break
- Core features: Rip Queue & Job Editor
- Core Features: Media Manager & Cut Server
- Coffee Break
- Extra features: Layout Tool, Swatch books
- Overview of further courses
Course cost £100 per person - includes lunch and all course materials
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335