28 September 2017 - 10am - 4pm
Central Business Centre
2 Villiers Court
Meriden Business Park
The BPIF are running a one-day HR Toolkit workshop to provide line managers and supervisors with the tools to do their job effectively and get the best results from their staff.
It will cover the following areas:
- Setting the standards
- Attendance, performance, behaviour and conduct
- Identifying the problem
- Conduct vs. capability
- Dealing with difficult situations and behaviours
- Influencing styles
- The disciplinary process
- The grievance procedure
- Discrimination and dignity at work
- Case studies
Who should attend?
This certificated workshop is designed for line managers, supervisors and others with HR responsibilities.
Why should you attend?
- Do you possess all the skills to handle tricky employees?
- Are you good at communicating at all levels?
- Are you aware of HR policies and procedures that can assist you in your role?
- Do you pro-actively manage employee absence?
- Are you aware of the difference between conduct and capability?
- Do you know how to get the best performance from the staff?
- Can you be more effective in your role?
... if your answer to any of the above questions is NO, then this training course can help.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Maximise output and improved profitability
- Improve communications across your business
- Improve management of performance issues
- Encourage talent to emerge and be measured
- Increase confidence and accountability
- Increase trust and motivation
- Greater involvement and ownership in achieving business objectives
- Fewer conflict situations and reduced employee claims
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness
- Enhanced employee partnerships
The cost per delegate is £99 plus VAT for BPIF members, (£149 plus VAT for non-members) and booking is on a first come, first served basis.
BPIF excludes all and any liability for loss arising from any action taken as a consequence of any information or advice given at any event
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 01924 203 335