The BPIF is a Youth Friendly Learning Provider, meaning we understand the importance of helping young people into education and training. The UK printing industry has an annual turnover of £13.8bn – become part of it. The BPIF can educate you to degree level, and you can earn while you learn. Watch the video below to find our more from our apprentices.
- A day in the life of an apprentice See what our apprentices do in their roles day to day.
- Apprenticeship Vacancies The BPIF is currently advertising these vacancies via the Apprenticeship Vacancy Matching Service.
- Schools Print and Media Awards Information about our Schools Print and Media Awards.
- Industry at a glance Print is a great industry - it's official! And we don't just mean it's a great industry to work in either. Print plays a vitally important role in the performance of UK plc, and has huge economic significance nationally.
- National Apprenticeship Week Information about our National Apprenticeship Week.
- Apprentice Journeys Inspiring the next generation of apprentices. Find out how some of the industry's brightest talents got to where they are today, all involving an apprenticeship!
- BPIF Apprentice Council We recognise the importance in giving the youth of the industry a voice.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050