The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
Who is the course for?
Managing safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It brings managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Why take the course?
Managing safely won't turn learners into health and safety experts - but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they're responsible for. Importantly - it brings home why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
What is covered on the course?
The course is made up of 8 core modules. Assessment is undertaken by delegates completing a risk assessment based individual project and an end of course multiple-format assessment paper.
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
Duration: 3 Days
Maximum delegate numbers apply and will be stated at the point of enquiry. Off-site courses will take place at a BPIF specified venue and are subject to availability.
- Human Resources Short Courses in Human Resources.
- Information Technology Short courses in Information Technology.
- Professional Development Awards
- Customer Services
- Introduction to Print
- Team Leader & Management Short courses in Team Leader & Management.
- Postgraduate Studies Courses in Postgraduate Studies.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Course in Negotiation & Persuasion.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050