The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
Who is the course for?
Anyone identified within the workplace as being suitable to undertake a Fire Safety role in the workplace (Fire Marshall/Warden).
Why take the course?
The above regulation places a duty on the Responsible Person to appoint and provide adequate training for one or more competent persons to assist with fire safety in the workplace.
What is covered on the course?
- Introduction to applicable legislation
- Roles and responsibilities of a Fire Marshall/Warden
- Fire hazards and associated risks
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Delivery is able to be supported by your own Fire Evacuation Procedure
Duration: 1/2 Day
Maximum delegate numbers apply and will be stated at the point of enquiry. Off-site courses will take place at a BPIF specified venue and are subject to availability.
- Human Resources Short Courses in Human Resources.
- Information Technology Short courses in Information Technology.
- Professional Development Awards
- Customer Services
- Introduction to Print
- Team Leader & Management Short courses in Team Leader & Management.
- Postgraduate Studies Courses in Postgraduate Studies.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Course in Negotiation & Persuasion.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050