"A firm understanding of the principles of customer service has proved essential on a daily basis, and it is something that all organisations need. I have learnt to always give people more than they expect to get."
Ceri Priddle, BPIF Administrator
Customer Service Level 3
Who Should Attend
At Level 3 candidates should be able to respond to customer issues at a strategic level, suggesting improvements to customer service strategy and helping in their implementation. These qualifications can help to get ahead in almost any industry, as good customer-service skills are essential for many jobs.
The aim of the apprenticeship is to develop an individual so that they are competent in their role but they also need to know what they are doing and why. To aid this the apprentices will study a Technical Certificate, they will cover the following key areas and will be able to describe and explain them:
- Health & Safety
- Personal Development
- Industry overview
- Employment Rights & responsibilities
- Quality, including quality systems
- Demonstrate Customer service understanding
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
- Plan, organise and control customer service operations
- Deliver seamless customer service within a team
- Champion customer service
24 to 36 months
- Apprenticeship Reform/Levy Find out how the new Apprenticeship Levy affects your business.
- Why choose an apprenticeship? Success in business means providing quality work and great customer service at a good price.
- Leadership & Management Broadly aimed at those who are responsible for the control of activities and work output of a team, and candidates should have the ability and the opportunity to demonstrate recognisable management and leadership skills.
- Team Leader Ideal for those just starting out in a leadership or management role. The units will allow candidates to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Print Technician Apprenticeship The Print Technician Apprenticeship is the new Level 3 programme apprenticeship programme for print.
- Print Administration & Planning Aimed at those working in an administrative position in the printing industry, typically in production control, planning, sales and as internal sales co-ordinators.
- Account Management & Sales Designed to provide candidates with the basic groundings needed in the following roles, print administrator, office clerk, print estimator, account manager or production coordinator.
- Design & Pre-Press Aimed at candidates who are regularly designing artwork and producing creative artwork, maintaining digital systems, running equipment and controlling output and quality.
- Production Aimed at those who will be working within a commercial production environment with responsibilities for the production of digital artwork or operating production equipment such as digital printing machinery, conventional printing machinery and/ or finishing equipment.
- Industry Awards and Bursaries Information on Industry Awards and Bursaries.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050