"A firm understanding of the principles of customer service has proved essential on a daily basis, and it is something that all organisations need. I have learnt to always give people more than they expect to get."
Ceri Priddle, BPIF Administrator
Customer Service Practitioner (Level 2 Standard)
Who Should Attend
This Level 2 apprenticeship will suit those with minimal customer service experience, and those who want to be able to handle more difficult customers. This qualification helps to improve skills and become more involved in making improvements to the team's level of customer service. Core responsibilities will include providing a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, digitally, or through going out into the customer's own locality
The aim of the apprenticeship is to develop an individual so that they understand the cricual knowledge, skills and behaviour required to become competent in their diverse role. Customer Service Practitioners have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This apprenticeship can be tailored for your needs to include print specific training as required.
The core areas of this apprenticeship include;
- Customer knowledge
- Understanding the organisation
- Regulations and legislation
- Customer experiences
- Product and service knowledge
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer conflict and challenging customers
- Team work
- Why choose an apprenticeship? Success in business means providing quality work and great customer service at a good price.
- Team Leader Ideal for those just starting out in a leadership or management role. The units will allow candidates to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Production Aimed at those who will be working within a commercial production environment with responsibilities for the production of digital artwork or operating production equipment such as digital printing machinery, conventional printing machinery and/ or finishing equipment.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.