British Book Production Section is the special interest group for BPIF members who manufacture books and journals.
Exclusive events in the UK and abroad explore developments in the fast changing world of book and journal manufacturing.
Strategic meetings are held with other key components of the book and journal supply chain.
- The fast changing supply chain of the UK book & journal market
- The impact of environmental issues on supply and demand of the global book markets
- Digital Asset Management as a route for success for book and journal printers in the digital age
- E-commerce and the interface with MIS systems
- International book manufacturing comparisons
- Reviewing the latest developments in manufacturing systems, materials and hardware at home and abroad
- Driving the prestigious annual celebration of book manufacturing 'The Book Design and Production Awards'
The prestigious annual British Book Design and Production Awards celebrates the very best of British book design and manufacturing and provides a unique opportunity to network with suppliers and customers throughout the book supply chain.
For further information go to the Award website by clicking here
Directly responsible for the Midlands & South West Region of BPIF & BOSS. Secretary for the Midlands Regional Board. The Book Production Section Special Interest Group as well as supporting the Heart of England BOSS Board. SIG Link - Book Production Section
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050