The Environmental Forum is a BPIF community that looks to provide an industrywide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
This community is a network for likeminded people in the industry to discuss environmental topics with an aim to set environmental and sustainability standards and best practice for the sector.
It is also a source of information and networking support for those working on environmental and sustainability issues in their own day-to-day roles.
The forum will be led by a steering group which consists of BPIF members (corporate and associate) and affiliate consultants.
In 2021 the forum helped support the development of the Environmental Road Map which has been developed to help you to start on the path, continue to develop or review your environmental requirements. The content is intended to help you continually grow your knowledge and performance and can be used by any company no matter where they are in their journey.
- To provide a forum for companies in the industry that have an environmental focus.
- To provide specialist advice and services on matters affecting the industry.
- To provide the sector with platform to educate and engage with the industry.
- To provide an avenue for collaboration.
- To provide a platform for companies to share and discuss company issues.
- To raise awareness of the issues affecting the industry.
- To promote innovation & technical advances, where they impact upon the industry.
- To provide an advisory network for individuals who are environmental leads.
I’m involved in the Environmental Forum because we must all continually strive to reduce waste. Benefits such as cost and risk reductions are popular features on any agenda, and I hope that - as a group - we can share, lobby for and demonstrate a wide range of improvements over time.
JAMES BUFFONI, MANAGING DIRECTOR, RYEDALE GROUP
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation. BPIF Cartons represent 90% by value of the UK Folding carton industry.
- Book Production The group was established to work closely with UK book printers and their suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK books supply chain industry.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
- Display & POS The Display & POS is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the sector.
- School Engagement – Students in Print The BPIF forming a School Engagement Forum for a potential Students in Print initiative. The aim is to help the print, packaging and digital industry address the much publicised skills and age gap, in the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.