The BPIF and POPAI have been discussing synergies after the BPIF launched its POS and Display Community of Interest and announce a collaboration which will align the needs and issues of Brands specifiers and manufacturers across the whole supply chain. Both organisations have strong environmental and sustainability offerings which complement each other and those who seek to manage this area more effectively ensuring the best and most up to date information.
- The Collaboration will open up access to latest knowledge and insights and deliver prime research across Retail Trends and Innovation.
- 10% discount offered on POPAI sustainability tool
- Networking and information sharing across the whole supply chain
- Offer a blend of complimentary Environmental tools to measure metrics
- Jointly lobby and clarify issues affecting the sector, i.e Plastic Packaging Tax
Martin Kingdom Chief Executive of POPAI comments, 'There is a tremendous thirst for knowledge and information to support transformation and change across the whole supply chain and we can now enable the whole supply chain to come together and create information and networking forums alongside further developing and a whole supply chain solution on such big issues as sustainability and environmental.'
Charles Jarrold Chief Executive of the BPIF, 'This is a great Collaborations and Partnership where we can bring great value to our respective audiences, open up understanding and debate across key issues such as environmental and sustainability but also identifying and capitalising on trends that will benefit the sector overall.'
POPAI UK & Ireland is a progressive industry association, promoting best practice, dedicated to enhancing the total shopper experience.