The Display & POS Group is a BPIF community that looks to provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the sector. This group has been specifically formed to bring together like-minded businesses and individuals with support on issues which are directly affecting them on a day-to-day basis and to learn more about future trends which may impact the sector. It is an opportunity to knowledge share, celebrate success and pro-actively promote the great work that is done in this sector.
- To provide specialist advice and services on matters affecting the sector
- To provide a platform for education and engagement with the wider industry
- To raise awareness of the issues affecting the sector
- To promote innovation & technical advances, where they impact upon the sector
Join today and get involved:
Partnership Development Director
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production The group was established to work closely with UK book printers and their suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK books supply chain industry.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
- Technical Forum The Technical Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Cyber Security Forum The Cyber Security Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Environmental Forum The Environmental Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- School Engagement – Students in Print The BPIF forming a School Engagement Forum for a potential Students in Print initiative. The aim is to help the print, packaging and digital industry address the much publicised skills and age gap, in the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050