A platform that provides print companies with a creative digital focus with best practice, insight and networking opportunities. The group aims to be a platform bring premedia, print and creative companies together to drive innovation and grow the sector.
The SIG is a peer network with regional and national events and meetings to learn, share information and be inspired - leadership sounding board/mentors. Providing the opportunity for leaders to contribute and attract resources to the industry - leaders creating a platform through the group to develop the sector.
- To provide a forum for companies involved in the sector.
- To provide specialist advice and services on matters affecting the sector.
- To provide the sector with platform for the sector educate and engage with the wider sector/industry.
- To provide an avenue for collaboration with creative/digital agencies.
- To raise awareness of the issues affecting the sector.
- To promote innovation & technical advances, where they impact upon the sector
VMC - Deliver an annual national event that has a creative focus for all sectors in the print, digital and creative industries.View VMC Website
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- BPIF Cartons BPIF Cartons is the folding carton Special Interest Group of the British Printing Industries Federation.
- Book Production The group was established to work closely with UK book printers and their suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK books supply chain industry.
- Display & POS The Display & POS is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the sector.
- Technical Forum The Technical Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Cyber Security Forum The Cyber Security Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- Environmental Forum The Environmental Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- School Engagement – Students in Print The BPIF forming a School Engagement Forum for a potential Students in Print initiative. The aim is to help the print, packaging and digital industry address the much publicised skills and age gap, in the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050