As a trusted trade association for the UK carton industry, BPIF Cartons connects its members together, promotes the unique commercial and environmental advantages of cartonboard and represents the sector to Government, agencies and the general public. We represent 90% by value of the UK Folding carton industry, and with regular networking, advice and support opportunities, BPIF Cartons members are equipped to succeed in a unique and innovative industry.
- Educate Government, agencies and the public on the unique and sustainable role of cartonboard and the industry’s positive contribution to the economy and society
- Persuade packaging decision makers of the benefits of using cartons above other mediums
- Influence Government on how their legislation affects the industry, so they can act in our best interests
- Support, advise and encourage members to strive for excellence in the industry
- Promote wider awareness of BPIF Cartons for maximum effectiveness
- BPIF Labels BPIF Labels enjoys a high profile within the label industry and through its activities its members help to promote and increase the use of labels.
- Book Production The group was established to work closely with UK book printers and their suppliers to educate, inform and support the UK books supply chain industry.
- CDi (Creative Digital Industries) CDi (Creative Digital Industries) exists to support and inform the creative and digital industry. Our experts are able to deliver professional advice ranging from core business services such as HR, H&S and legal, to training and marketing.
- Display & POS The Display & POS is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the sector.
- Environmental Forum The Environmental Forum is a BPIF community that looks provide an industry wide network and platform to work to support, sustain and develop the industry.
- School Engagement – Students in Print The BPIF forming a School Engagement Forum for a potential Students in Print initiative. The aim is to help the print, packaging and digital industry address the much publicised skills and age gap, in the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.