19 October 2023 - 10.00 – 15.00
Online – Zoom
The key to good customer service is understanding the customer and the communication process.
This one-day workshop will be an interactive way to learn about what makes good (and bad) customer service through considering the psychology of human behaviour, models of communication and the use of empathy.
- Reflection on good and bad customer service
- The realisation that it is impossible to ‘define’ excellent customer service
- Considerations on how to ‘know and understand’ customers
- An understanding of different ‘Working Styles’
- The psychology behind human behaviour and conflict
- The communication process
- Different modes of communication
- Customer complaints
- Being positive with procedures
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
Call 0845 250 7050