Apprenticeships are work-based programmes aimed at improving the skills of employees, incorporating both technical competencies and interpersonal skills. Apprenticeships reward both companies and employees alike; staff are motivated and competent, receiving a regular income and gaining transferable skills to advance in their chosen career. In 2014/15, apprenticeship participation increased to 871,800, the highest number on record.
The BPIF is the leading apprenticeship provider within the print industry, with course durations ranging from 12-36 months. Subjects include Business Administration, Customer Service and Mechanised Print Finishing & Binding. We have formed the BPIF Apprentice Council so that apprentices have the opportunity to shape the delivery of their training programme. Let the BPIF do the work for you: our BPIF Training Co-ordinators will advertise and arrange interviews for you if required.
- Clear Policies Our supportive culture encourages learners to be the best they can be. Our clear policies enact this.
- The Highest Standards We believe in high standards. We are accredited by City&Guilds, ILM, SQA and are on the RoATP.
- Expert Trainers Our trainers have a combined total of over 200 years' experience in print.
- Understanding the Funding We can help you access funding to enable you to train your employees.
- Relevant Courses We offer print specific courses tailored for the industry.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050