National Apprenticeship Awards
There are nine categories in the National Apprenticeship Awards. You can find out more about each category by clicking the tabs on this page.
The Employer of the Year categories are open to employers from all sectors and celebrates employers who can showcase their commitment, contribution and the success that apprenticeships have brought to their organisation.
- SME Employer of the Year: 1 – 249 employees
- Large Employer of the Year: 250 – 4,999 employees
- Macro Employer of the Year: 5,000+ employees
The Recruitment Excellence Award highlights employers who demonstrate innovation in their recruitment processes, to ensure they have a diverse workforce. The winner is selected from Employer of the Year applicants.
The Apprentice of the Year categories are looking to recognise those who are working towards, or have recently completed, their apprenticeship.
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year
The Rising Star Award celebrates apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date and have the potential to go even further. Apprentices should be nominated for this award by their employer.
The Apprenticeship Champion of the Year identifies individuals who go above and beyond to champion apprenticeships. Applicants will be nominated by a colleague or contact and complete the application after the nomination is submitted.Downloads
- About the printing industry Print is everywhere! Find out more about our wonderful industry.
- Career information Websites and documents to help you better understand what a career in print can bring.
- Apprentice Voice Find out what our past and present Apprentices have to say about becoming an Apprentice in Print.
- Apprenticeship adverts The BPIF is currently advertising these vacancies via the Apprenticeship Vacancy Matching Service.
- Curiosities of print Interesting stories about print.
- Recruitment events Upcoming and previous recruitment events hosted as part of the National Apprenticeship Week to promote and showcase the amazing opportunities a print apprenticeship can offer.
- National Apprenticeship Week Information about our National Apprenticeship Week.