The National Apprenticeship Awards, now in their 16th Year, showcase the diverse range of sectors engaged with apprenticeships, and the success stories of those who have embraced apprenticeships with zest.
Win two days at drupa 2020 in Düsseldorf and meet the best companies in the industry from around the world!
Individuals looking to undertake the BPIF MSc in Management can apply to have a significant amount of their fees paid, thanks to a £6000 Bursary from The Stationers' Foundation, funded by The Printing Charity.
This Award recognises a Young Person of Outstanding Achievement. The nominator and nominee do not have to be associated with any particular organisation. The recipient of the trophy will be encouraged to apply for a Printing Charity bursary of £1,500.
Launched in 2015 in memory of the BPIF's much loved CEO Kathy Woodward, who sadly passed away in 2014, the £1,000 Award - sponsored by Webmart - supports individuals in the print, packaging and graphic design industries to further their careers.
- About the printing industry Print is everywhere! Find out more about our wonderful industry.
- Curriculum Support From the Shine School Media Awards to the Trees into Cartons, Cartons into Trees programme, read on for ways to support your curriculum.
- Career information Websites and documents to help you better understand what a career in print can bring.
- Apprentice voice Find out what our past and present Apprentices have to say about becoming an Apprentice in Print.
- National Apprenticeship Week Information about our National Apprenticeship Week.