A day in the life of an Account Manager Apprentice
I get into the office at 8:30 each morning and make myself and colleagues a cup of tea to start the day! My role as an Account Manager is to ensure that our clients' needs are attended to satisfactorily and to make the process of ordering print as smooth and stress free as possible.
I provide estimates/quotes to our clients and book in their print jobs. Seeing through client projects gives me the opportunity to see a product develop from an image at the start of the process on the screen, to a final product at the end which is what I love about my job!
My role is customer facing, which includes not only emailing or taking phone calls but also going out to meet different clients face to face.
My apprentice role has allowed me to not only gain confidence but build great relationships with our customers. I find my role is very rewarding with the sense of achievement that is gained from a successful project.
Alice Murray, Account Manager Apprentice, Hunts
- A day in the life of a Mechanised Print Finisher and Binder Apprentice
- A day in the life of a Lithography Printing Apprentice
- A day in the life of a Repro Mac Operator Apprentice
- A day in the life of an Account Manager Apprentice
- A day in the life of a Print Finisher Apprentice
- A day in the life of a Digital Printing Apprentice
- A day in the life of a Business Administrator Apprentice