Teams are an increasingly important feature of working life. This one day introduction course is designed to help individuals to recognise the all-round benefits from team working and leading colleagues to achieve the best from the working environment.
Working in teams offers real benefits, but these do not appear by magic. It takes hard work, commitment and understanding to turn groups of people into real and effective teams. Only through understanding what makes the best teams, can you become an effective leader.
This course is suitable for candidates who:
- May wish to become a team leader
- Have particular team leader or administrative roles
- Are already working and responsible for a group of people, ie No 1 on press, group of account handlers in the office
- Monitor work of individuals
The one day course covers:
- Role of the Team Leader
- Leadership Styles
- Building Rapport
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £99 for BPIF Members | £199 for non Members
- Human Resources Short Courses in Human Resources.
- Information Technology Short courses in Information Technology.
- Health & Safety
- Professional Development Awards
- Customer Services
- Introduction to Print
- Postgraduate Studies Courses in Postgraduate Studies.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Course in Negotiation & Persuasion.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050