Who is this suitable for
This award is aimed at individuals who work in the administration department of a printing company. It is primarily concerned with the production of estimates and invoices whilst monitoring the costing systems that are utilised within the company.
There are three mandatory units:
- Produce print estimates and data for invoicing
- Monitor costing systems
- Monitor and solve customer service problems
Duration: 6-12 months
- Human Resources Short Courses in Human Resources.
- Information Technology Short courses in Information Technology.
- Health & Safety
- Customer Services
- Introduction to Print
- Team Leader & Management Short courses in Team Leader & Management.
- Postgraduate Studies Courses in Postgraduate Studies.
- Negotiation & Persuasion Course in Negotiation & Persuasion.
The BPIF is the printing industries champion. By becoming a member you join a diverse and influential community. We help you solve business problems, connect you to new customers and suppliers and make your voice heard in government.
0845 250 7050